If you are an Iraqi citizen and want to travel to Turkey, then you will need a visa. The same applies if you are a South African citizen and want to travel to Turkey. However, the process of obtaining a visa might not be as difficult as you think. Here are some tips on how to go about it: Turkey Visa for Iraq Citizens
- Start by finding out what type of visa you need. If you are a citizen of Iraq, then you will need a tourist visa. If you are a South African citizen, then you will need a business or employment visa.
- Decide on the dates of your trip and find out when the Turkish embassy in your country is open for visa applications. Make an appointment with them and bring all your required documentation with you – including your passport, visa application form and supporting documents (if applicable).
- Follow the instructions on the application form that you are given. Make sure that all the information that is requested is provided – this includes your full name, date of birth, nationality, address in Turkey and contact details (including telephone number).
- Once all the information has been provided, submit your application using the correct forms and payment for the application fee. You will need to pay in cash or bank transfer only – no cheques or postal orders!
- If everything goes according to plan, then congratulations! Your application has been processed and you should receive a notification from the Turkish embassy confirming that your visa has been issued. You can now pack your bags and prepare for an exciting trip to one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe! Turkey Visa for South African Citizens
What is a visa?
A visa is a document that permits a foreigner to enter a country for a specific purpose. The type of visa you need, and the procedure for obtaining it, will depend on your nationality and the country you’re visiting.
To get a Turkish visa, Iraqi citizens must apply through the Turkish Consulate in their home country. Applicants must provide proof of residence in Iraq, as well as copies of their passport pages showing the dates of entry and exit from Iraq. South African citizens can obtain Turkish visas at Turkish diplomatic missions or at some Turkish airports. To qualify for a tourist visa, applicants must have booked tickets to Turkey and show an onward ticket. They also must provide proof of financial resources and an invitation letter from a close relative or friend in Turkey.
Iraqi citizens in need of a Turkish Visa
Iraqi citizens are allowed to stay in Turkey for a period of 90 days with a valid passport and a visa. Iraqi citizens must also have a return ticket and proof of funds to cover their expenses while in Turkey. South African citizens are allowed to stay in Turkey for a period of 30 days with a valid passport and a visa. South African citizens must also have a return ticket and proof of funds to cover their expenses while in Turkey.
South African Citizens in need of a Turkish Visa
South African citizens in need of a Turkish visa can now do so with the help of a Turkish Visa Agent. This is made possible through the launch of a new Turkish Visa Agent network which connects qualified agents in Turkey and South Africa.
This new Turkish Visa Agent network offers an easy and convenient way for South African citizens to get their visa requirements met without having to travel to Turkey. All you need is a valid passport, travel insurance, and enough money to cover your costs while in Turkey.
The Turkish Visa Agent network also offers support for applicants who have difficulty withTurkish language or documentation requirements. Applicants can contact the agents through telephone or email and they will be able to assist you in getting your visa processed quickly and smoothly.
Types of visas available to Iraqi and South African citizens
Iraqi and South African citizens can obtain a visa to Turkey through the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The types of visas available to Iraqi and South African citizens are as follows:
-Tourist Visa: This is the most common type of visa and is valid for up to 90 days. It can be issued for tourism, business, medical reasons, or family visits.
-Business Visa: This type of visa is for businessmen who are touring Turkey for business purposes and can be issued for up to three months.
-Residence Visa: This type of visa is for people who plan on staying in Turkey for more than 90 days. It can be issued for singles, couples, or families.
-Student Visa: This type of visa is for students who are studying in Turkey and can be issued for up to one year.